
So being a fan of the Gorillaz I recently came upon that the new album "Plastic Beach"will be release on March 9th. Now I've know for sometime now that this was bound to happen and I'm extremely excited. This album is going to contain well known artist all around the world such as Mos Def (Favorite Rapper), De La Soul, Snoop Dogg and many others that would make your jaw drop and drool! I have just saw the music video to their new single from the Plastic Beach album Called Stylo - Ft. Mos Def & Bobby Womack and it is hands down amazing seeing an A-list actor(see it for yourself) also included in the video. The amazing CGI car chase would even make the car chase in Fast and the furious look like a joke.
That being said I will leave you the link and hope you'd enjoy it as much as I did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vAOzYz-Qs

No comments:
Post a Comment